4 Best Sidebar Apps for Android
1. Using Meteor Swipe
swipe away with this.
Step 1: The app has to be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
Download Meteor Swipe
Step 2: From the main interface, you have to Click on the Edit button at the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Choose and add applications that you want to add to the sidebar.
Step 4: Provide the “accessibility service” permission, and you are ready to use the sidebar.
2. Ray Sidebar Launcher
This app is somewhat like the Glovebox App. It will help you add a similar vertical list on your screen. Additional features can be added right from the panel itself. Following are the steps to do so –
- First, download and install Ray Sidebar Launcher to your Android device.
- A tutorial will be given to you on opening the app on how to operate it.
- You will see a screen, and you have to tap on “Ok.”
- Now, a settings panel will appear, which will help to adjust the size of the edge.
- When you return to the home screen by pressing the home button from the left corner, you have to swipe, and a “+” button will appear. Tap on it.
- Now, apps can be added to the sidebar by simply tapping on them.
Also Read: Best Custom ROMs to Customize Your Android Phone
3. Circle Sidebar
This application will enhance your Android experience. It will make multitasking easier at all times. It can be easily customized according to your needs and accessible with just a swipe from any screen. It runs in the background.
Step 1: Firstly, launch the Circle Sidebar app on your Android after downloading and installing it.
Download Circle Sidebar
Step 2: After installation, a screen like the below will appear. Tap on “Grant.”
Step 3: In this step, you need to give the app permission to access photos, media, and files on your Android.
Step 4: You have to go to the setting panel and customize it according to your needs.
Step 5: You are ready to use the Circle Sidebar App.
- First, the Android application GloveBox – Side Launcher has to be installed and downloaded on your device.
- After installation, the app has to be launched, and then you have to slide it to begin.
- After that, the edit button must be tapped, which will be at the bottom left corner.
- The applications that are installed on your phone will be visible to you now.
- You have to tap on the applications that you want on your left slider and tap the tick sign.
- After doing this, you will see that the chosen apps appear on your main screen.
- When you swipe left towards the right corner, your chosen apps will appear on the slider.
Recommended: How To Remove Leftover Files After Uninstalling Apps On Android
These were the 4 best sidebar apps for Android, which will allow you to multitask easily, and they can be added on any Android device.